The best products are the ones that cannot be replaced. The best product is also the one that brings you value and makes your life easier. It will provide you with benefits and make sure you never have to spend time at the shop. It is worth every penny you spend on it. This guide will focus on 10 of the top 1 lipo battery airsoft available on the market today and hopefully will help you find a 1 lipo battery airsoft you want to purchase.
We spent many hours researching, analyzing and evaluating the best 1 lipo battery airsoft on the market. We considered various factors to determine which models were most suitable for various tasks. We also read through the reviews of dozens of verified customers who have used these products and considered their feedback when determining our rankings. Our top picks are all reliable and durable, and they’ll last you for years. We also included general information about the best 1 lipo battery airsoft on the market today, so you can decide which model is right for you.
We examined the following factors:
- Value for the money
- Build Quality
- Customer reviews
- Customer service
- Warranty policy, etc.
- 100% Satisfaction: You will be 100% satisfied or we'll give you 35 days money back, 1 year Warranty. If your have any problem,please contact us through Amazon, 24 hours help you solve the problem!
- Parameters: 11.1V 3S 1200mah lipo battery, Discharge Rate: 20C; Connector: Deans-T. Please note: This battery is a 3s 11.1V lithium polymer battery, please use a lithium battery balance charger to charge it.
- Advancessd Li-Ion Technology: No memory effect and low rate of self-discharge (1% per month). 20C Continuous discharge rate and the highest burst rate can reach 50C. Note: Please charge the battery in time after use, and then remove the battery from the device to avoid continuous discharge of the battery, resulting in too low voltage to charge.
- Fits: Special design for popular models of airsoft guns: M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, AK47, MP5K, MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, upgraded or modified AEGs and other series and models. Note: Please make sure the battery size, voltage and plug match yours before purchasing.
- Battery Parameter: Size: 126*20*17.5 mm/4.96*0.79*0.69 in, Weight: 95g/0.21lb. Small size and lightweight design make it an ideal battery for airsoft guns.
- With Mini Male Tamiya connector assembled with 16 AWG wire
- Rapidly charge up and long cycle life
- Fit Models: upgraded and/or modified AEG's
- 【characteristic】-LED indicator light, simple and intuitive, IC control, each CELL CELL charging alone, high efficiency, high precision, aluminum shell cooling, small volume, plug and charge
- 【Size&Weight】-charger small size (77x50x22mm), light weight (78g), aluminum shell heat dissipation fast
- 【Item listing】- 1*instructions, 1*323B DC chargers, 1*box,1*12V2A adapter
- 【How to use】 Connect the power, charger and battery, the charger automatically detects and identifies the battery and starts charging, the green light of CH3CH2CH1 flashes, indicating charging, there is one or two green lights flashing, indicating balance, and the three green lights of CH3CH2CH1 keep on, indicating full.
- 【Specification】-DHDPOWER DC charger 323B,2s or3S charger, DC 2A input, charging current 0.5A-1.2A-2A optional LIPO LIFE
- Perfect for G36C,M4A1,CAR15,MP5A5,AUGM and other Tactical version airsoft gun.
- High Discharge Rate: 25C discharge rate provides power for your airsoft gun.
- Small size and light weight,easy taking and good for your outside playing.
- Includes 1 pack of 11.1V 1100mAh 25C lipo battery with T Plug.
- Lipo material,safe to use.3 cells lipo battery in series,11.1V 1100mAh Lipo battery,with T Plug.
- 【Application】 - Zeee 1300mAh 2S RC stick battery compatible with airsoft guns like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, AK47, MP5K, MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, etc(Only if the voltage, dimension and the plug match, then it will fit).
- 【What You Get】- 1 Pack Zeee 1300mAh 2S Airsoft Battery with Mini Tamiya connector. Please enter "YOUR ORDER" to contact us directly if you have any problems with our product, we will reply you within 24 hours
- 【Dimensions】- Zeee 1300mAh 2S lipo battery dimension is: 126*20.5*13mm/4.96*0.8*0.5inch(L*W*H); Approx Weight: 63.8g/2.25oz.
- 【Zeee 2S Airsoft Battery Specification】- Battery voltage: 7.4V; Capacity: 1300mAh; Discharge: 25C; Plug: Mini Tamiya Connector; Configuration: 2S1P; Cell voltage: 3.2~4.2V.
- 【Zeee Airsoft Lipo Battery】- 7.4V 25C 1300mAh Stick Battery provide your guns a long cycle life and longer runtime for enjoyment. Please kindly make sure whether the voltage is between 3.2~4.2V before using.
- Tattu Battery 1200mAh 25C 3S1P for Airsoft gun
- WHAT YOU GET: The package include: 1 x Battery; We provide friendly customer services and lifetime technical supports. Any question please contact us via amazon message, we will resolve for you.
- Update Deans Connector: More durable and electrically efficient than Tamiya
- Lipo Battery: Tattu 11.1V Li-Po battery can deliver more power than 12V Ni-MH large type battery
- Fit AK Series, UMG, MP5 PDW folding stock models as well as many other stock, upgraded modified AEGs
- Designed for use in ASG EVO AEGs
- Small Tamiya connector
- Built-in balance port, ensuring that each cell is fully charged and protected, maximizing battery life and performance.
- Max Output: 3*1600mA 20W ;AC Input 110-240V for all over the world. Can fully charge 11.1V 1200mAh Li-Po Battery Pack within 1.5 hours
- Package comes with free gift one 2S AB clip and one 3S AB clip to protect the wire from breaking out off.
- Easy to operate. Multiple protection: core protection, overvoltage protection, overcharging protection
- Only for 2S-3S LiPo & Li-ion battery packs.Great for Airsoft & RC Car LiPo Battery.
- 🔋[High Discharge Performance] - Using advanced Li-Ion technology, this rechargable LiPo airsoft battery has no memory effect so it can maximize your airsoft performance. 30C discharge rate makes it better than market standard 7.2V NiMH large batteries
- 🔋[Widely Used] - This 11.1V airsoft battery pack is fit for popular models of airsoft guns like M4, AK47, AEG, MP5K, MP5, SCAR, M249, M60, G36, RPK, AUG. Equipped with Deans to mini tamiya cable, it will also fit many RC cars and drones. We recommend finding the voltage and measuring the gun compartment for best fit
- 🔋[Safer Batteries] - This tamiya airsoft lipo batteries have good heat dissipation and are more stable than nimH batteries
- 🔋[Parameter] - 11.1V 1400mAh airsoft LiPo battery. Discharge Rate: 30C. Dimensions: 4.13 * 0.79 * 0.59 (L*W*H)inch. Weight: 64g. Connector: Deans/T
- 🔋[Note] - Please correctly set the battery category of the charger, do not configure a battery or nickel-hydrogen and other batteries than 2S. ONLY use a LiPo balance charger for charging LiPos. If the battery is inflated, do not use and contact us in time
- Fast charge and lasting capacity - Tenergy's 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH battery features rapid charge up, long runtime, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
- 2 pack batteries and charger bundle - Tenergy’s high performance bb guns batteries provide more playtime; this 2 pack 9.6V 1600mAh NiMH rechargeable battery made of 8 cell 2/3A NiMH batteries and includes compatible charger.
- AEG battery power - Fits popular models of airsoft guns like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, M249, M240B G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, G36C, M4A1-RIS, M4A1, CAR15, MP5A5, MC51, FNP90, AUGRT, AUGM, G3A4, G36, STEYR and others. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- Battery pack configuration - Airsoft rifle battery dimensions: 20mm (diameter) with 117mm (length) and 20mm (diameter) with 117mm (length). Weighs: 6.7 oz.
- Mini Tamiya connector - The airsoft electric guns battery with Tamiya battery pack connector, mini Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
Buying Guide of 1 lipo battery airsoft
When you buy a new 1 lipo battery airsoft, you want it to do everything you expect, stand the test of time, and get lots of use. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. A poorly designed 1 lipo battery airsoft won't do everything you want, or it may not last long enough to justify its purchase price.
A consumer purchases a product in the hope that it will deliver certain benefits. Therefore, reading product information and making certain of your purchase will make you satisfied with your 1 lipo battery airsoft purchase. If you're considering replacing your old 1 lipo battery airsoft with a new one, it's useful to answer a few basic questions first.
Consider the following before buying 1 lipo battery airsoft:
- What is the purpose of your purchase? Is it for work or personal use? This will help you determine which product to choose and what features are important.
- How much are you willing to spend on a 1 lipo battery airsoft? The cost varies depending on the brand and model. If you're on a budget, check out our best cheap 1 lipo battery airsoft recommendations.
- Is this going to be your first, or do you already have one? If it's your first time buying a 1 lipo battery airsoft, we recommend checking out our guide for buying your first one.
- Do you want something that can be used as an everyday device or only for special occasions? If you want something that will last a long time and get used often, then we recommend looking at our top 10 best list.
- What kind of 1 lipo battery airsoft do you want? Many kinds of 1 lipo battery airsoft are available, and each has different features. Before buying one, it is important to consider what you need from the 1 lipo battery airsoft.
Here are some of the most important considerations before buying 1 lipo battery airsoft:
The first thing you should consider when buying a 1 lipo battery airsoft is its features. This is because the features of a product determine how useful it is for you and how well it will serve your needs. Features also help in determining whether the product is durable or not and whether or not it will last for a long time. When looking at the features of 1 lipo battery airsoft, ensure they match your expectations and requirements.
Another important thing to consider when buying 1 lipo battery airsoft is its quality. Quality refers to how long a 1 lipo battery airsoft will last before breaking down or malfunctioning. It also refers to how strong and sturdy the material used to make the item is and how well-made it is. Always try to buy products that have a high quality so that they don’t break down easily or break down too quickly after using them for some time.
The price of a 1 lipo battery airsoft can also affect its durability and compatibility. For instance, if you buy a cheap product, it might not work well or break down soon after purchase. On the other hand, buying a more expensive product might be more durable and compatible than cheaper products. However, this does not mean that cheap products cannot be good quality; some things are worth paying more for, and others are worth saving money on!
Durability is one of the most important considerations when buying a 1 lipo battery airsoft. If a product is designed with durability in mind, it will last many years without needing repairs or maintenance. If it isn't designed with durability in mind, you'll probably have to replace it within a few months or years of buying it.
When you're shopping for a 1 lipo battery airsoft, try to find one that has been made from high-quality materials. If possible, look for one that comes with a warranty or guarantee of some sort. This way, if something happens to your new product within the period, you can return it and get your money back.
Ease of use
You want something that isn't too complicated to use and won't require any special training or education before you can use it properly. But if something is too simple and doesn't offer enough features, then it might not be as useful as other products on the market that offer more features but are more complicated to use than what you want now. So, finding the right balance between simplicity and functionality is important.
Before you buy anything, check the company's customer service information. This includes information on how to contact them and their hours of operation. You don't want to have a problem with your 1 lipo battery airsoft and not be able to get it fixed or replaced. It's also important to check out the company's return policy and warranty information. This will tell you what kind of support they offer if something goes wrong with your purchase.