The best products are the ones that cannot be replaced. The best product is also the one that brings you value and makes your life easier. It will provide you with benefits and make sure you never have to spend time at the shop. It is worth every penny you spend on it. This guide will focus on 10 of the top axle pulling tool available on the market today and hopefully will help you find a axle pulling tool you want to purchase.
We spent many hours researching, analyzing and evaluating the best axle pulling tool on the market. We considered various factors to determine which models were most suitable for various tasks. We also read through the reviews of dozens of verified customers who have used these products and considered their feedback when determining our rankings. Our top picks are all reliable and durable, and they’ll last you for years. We also included general information about the best axle pulling tool on the market today, so you can decide which model is right for you.
We examined the following factors:
- Value for the money
- Build Quality
- Customer reviews
- Customer service
- Warranty policy, etc.
- BEARING PULLER SET: The small, medium, and large bearing puller adapters cover inner diameters from 1 to 1-7/8", 1-5/16" to 2-3/8", and 1-3/8" to 2-7/8" respectively to remove semi-floating rear axle bearings
- SEAL PULLER SET: The 5.5 pound slide hammer and its sturdy T handle provide the firm grip and torque needed to pop out worn and damaged seals and other press fit parts using the included hook
- AXLE PULLER SET: Lock the slide hammer onto the 4-point yoke to set up a flange type axle puller that will let you extract parts with threaded holes, including stud axles, spur gears, and more
- 8PC. SLIDE HAMMER SET: This 8-piece professional axle, bearing, and seal removal tool set by Orion Motor Tech provides a 5/8" slide hammer, yoke, locknut, hook, and adapters to let you quickly, easily, and safely repair rear axle problems on the vast majority of domestic cars and light trucks
- SUPERIOR DEPENDABILITY: This versatile slide hammer puller set is constructed from 45# structural steel for outstanding strength and durability; the hammer is chrome-plated, its yoke is galvanized, and each adapter is blackened to give you even greater performance, strength, and longevity
- Also includes carry case
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Can also be used as a slide hammer for dent pulling and gear pulling duty
- Built to exceed tool standards
- [One-year Warranty] - Within one year of purchase, if something goes wrong with the hydraulic puller, you can replace it for free.
- [Complete Accessories] - This 3 in 1 bearing puller set integrates pump, tubing, and drawing machine, which includes: 1 x hydraulic cylinder, 1 x handle, 3 x jaws, 6 x pulling tabs, 6 x screws, 1 x spring thimble, 1 x pull ring, 1x portable thickened plastic box.
- [Wide Applications] - The bearing separator is widely used in various places. Such as truck hub, brake drums, sprockets, rotors, car axles, wheel bearing, shaft and pulley disassembly; railway vehicle, factory machinery and mining equipment maintenance, etc.
- [No Oil Leakage] - The hydraulic puller is forged with high-quality steel and cast in one piece. There is NO need for sealing rings and NO oil leakage. And the hydraulic cylinder is thickened with a strong pressure resistance.
- [3 or 2 Jaws Interchange] - 3 jaws / 2 jaws can be easily interchanged can be easily interchanged, and can also be used Horizontally or vertically, without site restrictions. It is flexible to operate and easy to replace.
- Fits 4 5 or 6 bolt patterns and stud circles from 4-1/4" to 5-9/16"
- Slide hammer rear axle pulling plate adapter
- High quality material, long service life.Hard strength, not easy to damage.
- Careful design, more convenient operation.Applicable vehicle type:It is suitable for Subaru,Volkswagen Beetle, Touareg ,Porsche Cayenne, BMW(E30 E32 E34 E36 E38 E39 X5) and Mercedes-Benz W203.
- Package Included: 1×M16 x 1.5 for Subaru 1×M20 x 1.5 for Volkswagen Beetle, Touareg and Porsche Cayenne 1×M22 x 1.5 for BMW E30 1×M24 x 1.5 for BMW E36 and Mercedes-Benz W203 1×M27x 1.5 for BMW E32 | E34 | E38 | E39 | X5 1×M30 x 1.5 for BMW E32 | E36 | E34 1×Puller
- Note: Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding. Due to different producing batches, the box might be red or blue. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.
- This is a brand new drive axle pull-out tool, equipped with six different sizes of adapters (M16-M30), can be applied to different models.
- [PERFECT FOR MECHANICS]: Includes an external 3-jaw puller, internal 3-jaw puller, external 2-jaw puller, internal 2-jaw puller.
- [VERSATILE]: Full hammer kit, ideal for use on a wide variety of pulling applications, including pulling dents; Fits many sizes of bearings, gears and shafts.
- [APPLICATION]: Easily remove mechanical, press-fit parts (bearings, bushings, gears, pulleys, etc.) from a shaft; Remove shafts from inside a hole without striking the object itself.
- [INCLUDES]: 5-lb hammer, shank, T-bar assembly, grip wrench adapter, dent puller, pulling (cone) adapter, seal hook in a Hard plastic blow-molded carrying case.
- [QUALITY]: 5-pound steel slide hammer constructed of chrome vanadium steel for smooth operation, improved durability, corrosion resistance.
- Haynes Publishing (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 464 Pages - 05/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Haynes Manuals N. America, Inc. (Publisher)
- Tool is available with fork only, C.V. joint slide hammer assembly or just the slide hammer extension
- This tool pulls constant velocity joints on 1986-current Taurus/Sable
- With this puller, the axle assembly is popped out of the transaxle without damage, thanks to the straight, even pull provided by the slide hammer
- Applications: BMW, VW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes Benz & Subaru
- Kit comes with six different size adapters: M16 x 1. 5 (Subaru), M20 x 1. 5 (VW/Audi/Porsche), M22 x 1. 5 (BMW E30), M24 x 1. 5 (BMW E36 & Mercedes Benz W203), M27 x 1. 5 (BMW E32/E34/E38/E39/E53) and M30 x 1. 5 (BMW E32/E36/E34)
- This Drive Shaft Puller kit is designed for pulling drive shafts into hubs
- Visit ctatools for application details
Buying Guide of axle pulling tool
When you buy a new axle pulling tool, you want it to do everything you expect, stand the test of time, and get lots of use. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen. A poorly designed axle pulling tool won't do everything you want, or it may not last long enough to justify its purchase price.
A consumer purchases a product in the hope that it will deliver certain benefits. Therefore, reading product information and making certain of your purchase will make you satisfied with your axle pulling tool purchase. If you're considering replacing your old axle pulling tool with a new one, it's useful to answer a few basic questions first.
Consider the following before buying axle pulling tool:
- What is the purpose of your purchase? Is it for work or personal use? This will help you determine which product to choose and what features are important.
- How much are you willing to spend on a axle pulling tool? The cost varies depending on the brand and model. If you're on a budget, check out our best cheap axle pulling tool recommendations.
- Is this going to be your first, or do you already have one? If it's your first time buying a axle pulling tool, we recommend checking out our guide for buying your first one.
- Do you want something that can be used as an everyday device or only for special occasions? If you want something that will last a long time and get used often, then we recommend looking at our top 10 best list.
- What kind of axle pulling tool do you want? Many kinds of axle pulling tool are available, and each has different features. Before buying one, it is important to consider what you need from the axle pulling tool.
Here are some of the most important considerations before buying axle pulling tool:
The first thing you should consider when buying a axle pulling tool is its features. This is because the features of a product determine how useful it is for you and how well it will serve your needs. Features also help in determining whether the product is durable or not and whether or not it will last for a long time. When looking at the features of axle pulling tool, ensure they match your expectations and requirements.
Another important thing to consider when buying axle pulling tool is its quality. Quality refers to how long a axle pulling tool will last before breaking down or malfunctioning. It also refers to how strong and sturdy the material used to make the item is and how well-made it is. Always try to buy products that have a high quality so that they don’t break down easily or break down too quickly after using them for some time.
The price of a axle pulling tool can also affect its durability and compatibility. For instance, if you buy a cheap product, it might not work well or break down soon after purchase. On the other hand, buying a more expensive product might be more durable and compatible than cheaper products. However, this does not mean that cheap products cannot be good quality; some things are worth paying more for, and others are worth saving money on!
Durability is one of the most important considerations when buying a axle pulling tool. If a product is designed with durability in mind, it will last many years without needing repairs or maintenance. If it isn't designed with durability in mind, you'll probably have to replace it within a few months or years of buying it.
When you're shopping for a axle pulling tool, try to find one that has been made from high-quality materials. If possible, look for one that comes with a warranty or guarantee of some sort. This way, if something happens to your new product within the period, you can return it and get your money back.
Ease of use
You want something that isn't too complicated to use and won't require any special training or education before you can use it properly. But if something is too simple and doesn't offer enough features, then it might not be as useful as other products on the market that offer more features but are more complicated to use than what you want now. So, finding the right balance between simplicity and functionality is important.
Before you buy anything, check the company's customer service information. This includes information on how to contact them and their hours of operation. You don't want to have a problem with your axle pulling tool and not be able to get it fixed or replaced. It's also important to check out the company's return policy and warranty information. This will tell you what kind of support they offer if something goes wrong with your purchase.