Any healthy fruit juice contains minerals, vitamins, and nutrients. Some juices even contain natural sugars that keep your stomach full and may avoid over-eating.
You might have read or seen a lot of information about the best blueberry juice brand to drink. You might be wondering which one you should buy and drink.
Juicing has become the latest trend for health buffs. People who have been juicing for years tout the endless health benefits it brings. Juicing is a great way to get a healthy dose of nutrients in while keeping calories low. On the other hand, juicing is also very high in sugar, so if you don’t drink your vegetables, this is not the right way to go about it.
Top 10 Best blueberry juice brand: Editor’s Choice
1. Wyman’s Wild Blueberry Juice | 100% Juice, Not From Concentrate | Glass Bottled – 500mL (12 Pack)
- INGREDIENTS: Wild Blueberry Juice – No added flavors, No added coloring and No artificial sweeteners.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Excellent on its own or as an ingredient in a smoothie, mixed with seltzer or even in a mocktail/cocktail.
- WILD BLUEBERRY GROWING: Wild Blueberries are not planted by farmers, they grow naturally in Maine and the Maritimes section of Canada. It takes two years to grow a Wild Blueberry. And did you know that each Wild Blueberry flower requires a visit from 8 bees for pollination to make a single berry.
- EAT MORE FRUIT: We’re on a mission to help the world eat more fruit as only 2 in 10 Americans eat the Recommended Daily Amount of Fruit each day. With delicious, convenient forms of fruit like Wild Blueberry Juice, we’re working to change that statistic!
- FAMILY OWNED: Wyman’s has been family owned since 1874 when Jasper Wyman founded the company. Since then, Wyman’s has become a leader in Wild Blueberry harvesting and processing. We hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor! – The Wyman’s Family John, Liz, Nick, Tom & Sarah
Additional Info :
2. POMONA Organic Pure Blueberry Juice, Cold Pressed Organic Juice, Non-GMO, No Sugar Added, Not from Concentrate, Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Preservative Free, 8.4 oz Bottles, Pack of 12
- Healthy juices: stock up on great tasting healthy juices you and your family will love with this pack of 12, 8.4-Ounce bottles of Pomona Pure Blueberry juice
- Organic juice: Pomona Pure Blueberry juice is made from 100% pure certified USDA Organic blueberries, are kosher certified, and are completely gluten free
- Cold Pressed Juice: our juices are cold pressed and are never from concentrate contain no preservatives or artificial flavors, no added sugar and not diluted
- Shipped in glass bottle: Pomona Organic Juices are shipped in non-toxic glass bottles which are BPA, BPS and DEHP free
- Pure Blueberry: enjoy delicious juice made from 100% pure organic Blueberry juice
Additional Info :
3. 100% Pure Wild Blueberry Juice Concentrate by FruitFast – Brownwood Acres | Unsweetened, Non-GMO, Gluten and BPA Free, Kosher Certified Fruit Juice Concentrate – Promotes Healthy Brain Function* (32 Ounce)
- 100% PURE WILD BLUEBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE – All natural juice with no added Fillers, Sugars or Preservatives
- LOADED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS – Our Wild Blueberry Concentrate scored an amazing 3.351 mg Anthocyanins per gram, or 95mg Anthocyanins per ounce of concentrate and Contains Anthocyanins like Cranberries to Help Maintain Urinary Tract Health*
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST – Family Owned and Operated Since 1945, Brownwood Acres/FruitFast submits each batch of juice for Laboratory Analysis to assure turbidity, acid levels, PH and more.
- EASY TO USE – Just add a half ounce of concentrate to your favorite seltzer, tea, cocktail or yogurt! Want to spice up a salad or add to food? Aronia is a great addition to many recipes.
- INDUSTRY LEADING CARE – “Cold Stored” and “Cold Filled” to maintain Color, Taste, Enzymes, Phytonutrients, Phenolic acids and Antioxidants. PLEASE REFRIGERATE UPON ARRIVAL*
Additional Info :
4. Dynamic Health Blueberry Concentrate Plastic | 8 oz
- All natural fruit concentrate.
- Ideal for smoothies.
- The most adundant antioxidants.
- Country of origin is United States
Additional Info :
5. Wyman’s Wild Blueberry Powder | 100% Wild Blueberries | Antioxidant Activity | Great for Smoothies or Baking | Resealable Pouch – 8oz
- INGREDIENTS: Wild Blueberries
- DIETARY SUPPORT: Supports antioxidant and polyphenolic activity in your diet.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Consume 1-2 times daily. Rich in flavor and color, this finely ground powder is the perfect boost to any smoothie mix or baked good. For added convenience, Wyman’s Wild Blueberry Powder is packaged in resealable pouches to ensure quality and fruitful goodness over time.
- HOW MANY BLUEBERRIES: It takes about 5 pounds of fresh Wild Blueberries to make 8 ounces of Wyman’s Wild Blueberry Powder. A single serving of two teaspoons (5g) of powder is equivalent to almost 1 cup of whole wild blueberries.
- FAMILY OWNED: Wyman’s has been family owned since 1874 when Jasper Wyman founded the company. We’re on a mission to help the world eat more fruit as only 2 in 10 Americans eat the Recommended Daily Amount of Fruit each day. With delicious, convenient forms of fruit like Wild Blueberry Powder, we’re working to change that statistic. We hope you’ll enjoy the fruits of our labor! – The Wyman’s Family John, Liz, Nick, Tom & Sarah
Additional Info :
6. R.W. Knudsen Just Blueberry Juice, 32 fl oz, (Pack of 6)
Additional Info :
7. Tamaya 100% Pure Blueberry Juice, NFC, Not From Concentrate, 140 Fresh Pressed Blueberries, 100% Natural, No Sugar Added, No Preservatives, 6.75 Fl Oz Mini Cans, Pack of 12, Chile
- REMARKABLE TASTE – HEALTHY – NATURAL – NUTRITIOUS – DELICIOUS – 100% Pure Blueberry Juice, NFC – Not From Concentrate – Superior Quality Juice from CHILE
- 140 EXPORT QUALITY BLUEBERRIES – The Pure Juice of more than 140 handpicked, ripened, fresh pressed, pieces of Blueberry fruit (280 grams) in every 6.75 Fl Oz Mini Can Tamaya
- 100% NATURAL, VEGAN, No Sugar Added, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Preservative-Free, Additive-Free, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- SUPERIOR QUALITY JUICE – Tamaya Blueberry Juice is produced with EXPORT high-quality fruits and Can-filled in a State of the Art Facility, BRC-HACCP Certified in CHILE
- ALUMINIUM MINI CAN – Tamaya Juices are filled in customized and tested Aluminium Mini Cans in order to preserve the Remarkable Taste, Natural Organoleptic Features, Quality and Nutrients in a better and ideal condition.In addition, Aluminium Cans are Convenient, Safe, Unbreakable, On-the-Go, Single Serving, Fully Recyclable and Friendly with our Planet
Additional Info :
8. V8 Pomegranate Blueberry, 46 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
Additional Info :
9. Lakewood Organic PURE Blueberry Juice, 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
- Pack of six, 32-ounce bottles(total of 192-ounces)
- Heart-healthy – super antioxidant
- Helps protect the body against the damaging effects of free radicals and chronic diseases
Additional Info :
10. Dynamic Health 473ml 100 Percent Pure Blueberry Juice Concentrate | 16 Fluid Ounce
- Energizing. Reliable. Closer to Nature.
- Easy to drink, easy to love, and accessible to everybody
- Goodness you can trust
Additional Info :
Types of blueberry juice brand, their benefits, and how much to drink
Soluble fiber, a form of fiber that promotes the growth of healthy bacteria and digestive health, is abundant in fresh blueberry juice brand . It has been demonstrated to control blood sugar levels, reduce cholesterol, and slow food passage through the digestive system. Although some types of oats, almonds, and legumes also contain soluble fiber, drinking fruit and vegetable juice is a delicious and healthy way to achieve your recommended daily intake. Nearly three grams of beneficial soluble fiber are included in both apple and orange juice!
Natural antioxidants found in plant-based diets aid in preventing or reversing the cell damage caused by oxidants. The ideal way to ingest them is through freshly squeezed juices, and the blueberry juice brand of fruits and vegetables with the highest antioxidant concentrations provide the best defense against damage brought on by unstable chemicals that naturally exist in your body.
Keep in mind that fruits and vegetables with darker colors typically have higher antioxidant contents when choosing the best fruits and vegetables for antioxidant drinks.
Juices that have just been freshly squeezed give your body a lot of water. This water aids in the body’s digestion of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes from the entire food source as well as carbs, which are derived from the juice’s natural sugars.
Maintaining proper hydration helps your body produce energy, keep your metabolism going, and keep your skin healthy and elastic.
No Preservatives, Just Natural Sugar
blueberry juice brand that has just been freshly squeezed has more vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients than most canned or bottled blueberry juice brand. Preservatives are frequently used in pre-packaged juices, which reduces their nutritional value.
Natural sugars included in freshly squeezed juice assist your body manufacture energy. Fructose, a naturally occurring sugar in fruit, helps regulate blood sugar levels and keeps you from feeling hungry right after a meal. Added sugars have very little to no nutritional value and are empty calories that might cause weight gain. You can find them in processed juices.
Ward’s offers freshly squeezed juice.
Would you like to sample some freshly squeezed juice? At Ward’s, we offer orange, grapefruit, carrot, and apple juice. We also squeeze fresh juice five times a week. Even sampling is available if you arrive early! Pick yourself a carton of our tasty and healthy freshly squeezed juice in the produce area now!
How to choose blueberry juice brand and drinks
How to get the fruit juice that’s right for you among the confusing aisles of options.
Fruit juice, as we all know it to be, is the liquid extracted from the fruit. Simple. But it’s not quite so simple when we get it at the grocery store.
Fruit drink versus fruit juice?
Fruit juice is prohibited from being diluted with water and is only permitted to include 4% added sugar, under the Food Standards Code. Reconstituted juice is obtained by adding water to a concentrate (in the same amount as was removed). Salt, herbs, spices, flavors, colors, vitamins, and processing aids can also be added to fruit juice.
There is no restriction on the amount of added sugars, and fruit drinks just need to contain 5% fruit juice or pulp (for passionfruit, this percentage can be as low as 3.5%).
Isn’t pure juice usually preferable?
We can get “Liquid kiwifruit,” which is “strong in vitamin C,” from the Nekta brand. You may assume that this indicates the juice is 100 percent fruit, however as Kiwifruit is a pulpy, sour fruit, Nekta explains on their website. In order to make the pulp more drinkable, they first utilize the entire kiwifruit (without the peel and seeds), liquefy it, and then add sugar to sweeten it. It has a fruit content of 20% in the end.
A 100 percent cranberry blueberry juice brand won’t be available either; we’re informed that’s because it would be unpleasant to drink. In their “Real cranberry drink,” McCoy contains 18% cranberry juice, and Ocean Spray’s “Cranberry classic” contains 30% cranberry juice. Since many people find pure grapefruit juice to be overly harsh, McCoy and Ocean Spray both dilute the “Ruby red grapefruit” (both 30 percent fruit juice).
By boiling juice to eliminate the water, juice can be concentrated. Transport is more affordable as a result. Nutrients, particularly water-soluble vitamins like vitamin C, will be lost to some extent. To make up for those lost, flavors and vitamin C might be added. Juice prepared from concentrate should be more affordable than juice made from freshly squeezed fruit because it is of greater quality.
Most fruit juices are pasteurized. This fast, high-heat procedure eliminates any unwanted microorganisms and aids in stabilizing the juice shelf. Depending on the packaging, they may have a shelf life of 9 to 12 months. All of the blueberry juice brand and beverages on our table are shelf-stable, although juices are also available in the refrigerator. These juices must be kept chilled even before opening because of their limited shelf life.
The majority of the sugars listed for the liquids will be natural since fruit and vegetables naturally contain sugar. The ingredients will list sugar if the amount of sugar added is up to 4% (4g per 100g).
Fruit drinks typically have added sugar, however, the amount varies greatly. The exception to this rule is Just Juice Splash, which contains only juice and mineral water in a 50/50 ratio.
You can see in our table that the energy (kilojoule) content of a cup of juice or fruit drink we purchased ranges from 100-765kJ. Fruit beverages generally provide a lot of energy (400–500kJ per cup), as do many fruit juices. At 765kJ per cup, the Sunsweet 100% prune juice is surprisingly high in energy.
While there is some added sugar, the major sweeteners in Ribena Light are low-energy sucralose and Ace-K, so each cup only has 100 kJ. (see The truth about artificial sweeteners for more information). This is in comparison to 650kJ for regular Ribena; the difference is in the sweeteners since regular Ribena contains 6.4 percent fruit juice as opposed to 5 percent in Ribena Light.
Both naturally occurring and artificially fortified vitamin C can be found in large quantities in many juices and fruit drinks. The recommended daily intake of vitamin C for women is between 190 and 220 milligrams (for men). The amount of vitamin C in a cup of the products we bought varied from 37 mg in Ocean Spray’s “Cranberry classic” to 117 mg in Charlie’s “Pressed apple and blackcurrant juice.”
A fruit drink with extra vitamins—in this case, vitamins A, C, and E—is Thexton’s “Red grapefruit drink.” However, a beverage like this one, which only has 5% juice, is not the best source of vitamins. The best way to obtain vitamins is through food, and a balanced diet should provide all of your requirements.
Healthy blueberry juice brand
The worst thing you can do is ‘bathe’ your teeth in blueberry juice brand and fruit drinks because they are high in sugar; this can damage teeth in the same way that repeatedly chewing on sweets would. Juice should always be consumed from a glass, for the same reason, by both adults and children. Juice is best drank with meals because it helps the body absorb iron from the food and protects teeth by washing away fruit sugar and acids with saliva produced during eating.
5+ a day
On the package of V8 vegetable juice, it is stated that one glass of juice is “equal to 3 servings of vegetables.” But be aware that blueberry juice brand lacks the fiber that fruit and vegetables offer and that while having more calories than fruit and vegetables, it doesn’t fill you up as they do.
You can count one glass of fruit juice as one of your recommended five to ten servings of fruits and vegetables each day, but no more. (Also, confirm that it’s juice and not a fruit drink!) Having said that, why not continue consuming a lot of (low-kilojoule, high-fiber) fruit and veg as well if you prefer blueberry juice brand?
There are three liquids that actually contribute to your daily fiber intake, though much less than eating the quantity of whole fruit and vegetables that go into them: Tomato juice provides 1.8g, V8 vegetable juice 1.3g, and prune juice 2.5g per cup.