With so many drinks filled with empty calories on supermarket shelves, it can be hard to find the best drink for vitamins and minerals that also comes with vitamins and minerals. Thankfully, there is a wide range of low-calorie, vitamin-filled beverages being sold in supermarkets today. If you’re looking for beverages that are high in vitamins but low in calories, then have a look at our selection here.
Top 10 Best drink for vitamins and minerals: Editor’s Choice
1. Trace Minerals Electrolytes Powder Packets (Orange Mango) Keto Friendly Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Sugar Free Ketones Drink Mix, 1200 Mg Vitamin C Non-GMO | Energy, Immunity, Hydration, 30 Count
- ⚡【POWER UP WITH POWER PAK】Power Pak Electrolyte Packets are an easy-to-fix high performance energy drink with no caffeine, artificial flavors, or artificial stimulants. Each Trace Minerals Power Pak contains all major electrolytes (potassium, magnesium, chloride and sodium), plus a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals from ConcenTrace, which supports the assimilation and absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- ❎【NO SUGAR, GREAT TASTE】This tasty, refreshing, and healthy electrolytes drink mix is completely sugar-free, which makes it the perfect keto friendly electrolyte supplement and a great recovery option. Try our delicious Orange-Mango Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak today!
- ❓【WHY SHOULD I TAKE POWER PAK?】To help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps, avoid occasional sluggishness & fatigue, optimize your energy levels, vitality, and a healthy immune system so you can function at your absolute best! So play harder, endure longer and feel replenished with Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak—the right way to revitalize and recharge your body’s natural energy source.
- 🎁【MAKE IT A VARIETY PACK】15 delicious flavors to choose from: NEW! Sugar Free Orange Mango, Sugar Free Citrus, Acai Berry, Cherry Lime, Concord Grape, Cranberry, Guava Passion Fruit, Lemon Lime, Mixed Berry, Orange Blast, Pineapple Coconut, Pomegranate Blueberry, Raspberry, Tangerine, Watermelon.
- 🌎【ALL NATURAL CERTIFIED】Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Zero Sugar is a Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Keto Friendly and Certified Vegan. Proudly made in the USA by Trace Minerals Research, America’s #1 Trace Mineral Brand*.
Additional Info :
2. Oxylent 5-in-1 Multivitamin Powder Supplement Drink Mix – Sugar-Free & Effervescent for Easy Absorption of Vitamins, Minerals, Electrolytes, Antioxidants – Mandarin Flavor, 30 Count
- AWARD WINNING MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT DRINK: Voted 2014 Best Tasting MultiVitamin by Natural Fresh Merchandiser
- EASY ON THE GO EFFERVESCENT DRINK SUPPLEMENT: Take our packet with you anywhere. Our simple and convenient on the go packet is small enough to fit your pocket to get your daily vitamins
- ONLY THE BEST PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Enhanced absorption chelated minerals, methylcobalamin B12, a 1:2 calcium-magnesium ratio and bioflavonoids to help with vitamin C absorption
- GENTLE FOR EVERYONE: This daily supplement can be taken by the elderly and pill weary. Our fizzy drink is gentile enough on your stomach and for people that have a hard time taking pills this is your best alternative
- GREAT TASTING SPARKLING VITAMIN DRINK: Comes in 3 delicious flavors to fit anyone’s tastes. Sparkling Blackberry, Mandarin and Berry
Additional Info :
3. Lean Body Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Protein Shake, 40g Protein, Whey Blend, 0 Sugar, Gluten Free, 22 Vitamins & Minerals, (Recyclable Carton & Lid – Pack of 12) LABRADA
- GET 40G OF PROTEIN ON-THE-GO: Forget time-consuming meal prep and counting food protein content. With Labrada’s Lean Body Ready-to-Drink Protein Shake you get a whopping 40g of protein in one tasty drink! Just enjoy your shake and imagine how each creamy, delicious sip will bring you closer to achieving your fitness goals and attaining the lean body of your dreams. Choose between our 8 available flavors – or try them all to find your new, lifelong favorite RTD protein shake!
- CURB CRAVINGS: Lean Body Protein Shakes makes you feel fuller for a longer , allowing you to better manage your weight. Packed with protein and fiber, they curb pesky sugar and junk food cravings and keep you on track with maintaining a healthy diet
- WELL-ROUNDED MEAL REPLACEMENT WITH 22 VITAMINS & MINERALS: Perfect as a pre- or post-workout snack, our Lean Body Ready-to-Drink Protein Shake is also a wholesome meal in and of itself! It contains 22 vitamins and minerals, including, but not limited to, Vitamin A; Vitamin E; Biotin; Riboflavin; Potassium; Magnesium and Zinc! Our drink is a nutritional powerhouse that helps your body recover from exercise, all while aiding in fighting any deficiencies that might be bringing your energy levels down!
- GLUTEN AND SUGAR-FREE PROTEIN DRINK: Our protein shake is formulated without gluten and sugar, making it ideal for those with allergies and food sensitivities. What’s more, contrary to other protein shakes on the market, our drink is also free of soy protein, which studies have shown to be a very controversial food source. So chug away knowing you’ve made the best meal replacement choice with Labrada’s Lean Body Ready-to-Drink Protein Shake!
- LABRADA’S SCIENCE-BACKED SEAL OF QUALITY: With over 20 years of experience in developing advanced sports supplements, we have created an elite product range that is trusted by professional athletes, nutrition specialists and people like you who wish to improve their fitness and dietary regimens. Our strict third-party testing, potent ingredients and exclusive formulas are the reasons for our success, and we are happy to share it with you! Click Add To Cart NOW And Feel The Difference Yourself!
Additional Info :
4. Passion 4 Life Mega Liquid Multivitamins, Trace Minerals, Amino Acids, Turmeric for Adults, Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Non-GMO, No Soy, No Dairy
- NOW WITH TURMERIC, High Potency Premium Liquid Multivitamin Superfood! 135 ALL NATURAL WHOLE FOOD BASED HIGH GRADE INGREDIENTS; NO Artificial Sweeteners, NO artificial flavors or colors, NO caffeine, NO gluten, NO added sugar.
- HATE HARD-TO-SWALLOW VITAMIN PILLS? Here’s the delicious liquid alternative taken by Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington, pro athletes, medical doctors, nutritionists, personal trainers, and celebrities;
- NO GMOs, SOY, WHEAT & DAIRY FREE. Our ingredient list is formulated for everyone. VITAMIN WITH A MISSION when you do something great for your own health you are also helping a U.S. child in need through our non-profit, Passion 4 K.I.D.S. We are family owned and operated since 2007.
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION WITH A COMPLETE LIQUID DELIVERY SYSTEM ALLOWS FOR up to 98% within 3 minutes after ingestion with meaningful levels of each ingredient so you actually get what you pay for and experience the difference; ALOE VERA based so gentle on stomach + great for hair, skin, nails.
- FORMULATED FOR WOMEN, MEN, & SENIORS, but safe and gentle enough for TEENAGERS, CHILDREN, & TODDLERS from 1 to 101; Just one ounce a day; TASTES GREAT even kids love it; All essential vitamins (including B Complex, B12, C, D3 and E), 72 trace minerals including zinc, amino acids, L-arginine, antioxidants, proprietary blends with ACAI, MANGOSTEEN, RESVERATROL, D-Ribose for energy and much more
Additional Info :
5. Pureboost Immune Clean Energy Drink Mix: Immunity Supplement with Elderberry, 1200 mg Vitamin C, Vitamins A + D, Zinc, 28 Vitamins, Minerals and Supernutrients (Combo, 30 Count)
- Boost Your Energy + Immune System. Up to 6 hours of powerful clean, immune boosting energy* now packed with 28 vitamins, minerals and supernutrients like Elderberry, 1200mg of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Selenium and Zinc! Powered by natural green tea caffeine and B12 plus contains electrolytes for rapid hydration.
- Supercharged Immune Support! Scientifically formulated to help support your immune system for whole body health. Help strengthen the proper function of key immune cells. Contains more Vitamin C than 17 oranges!
- 30 Powerful Packets: Every box contains 30 tear-and-pour powder packets naturally flavored with 10 elderberry, 10 tropical and 10 tangerine fruit blend. No sugar. No sucralose. No preservatives. No soy. No dairy. Non-GMO. Keto Friendly, gluten-free and Vegetarian Friendly.
- Refreshingly Sweet, Slightly Effervescent. Mix well with 16-20 oz of COLD water for an immediate immune boost and refreshing charge of mental and physical energy. Can drink up to 3 packs/day.
- 365 Day Guarantee: If you’re unhappy for any reason, please message us directly to make it right. Because we’re a grocery item, you can’t return directly to Amazon (because…rules.) Contact us directly and we’ll take care of you.
Additional Info :
6. EcoDrink Complete Multivitamin Mix Drink. Berry Flavor – 30 Count Refill Pack (Bottle not included)
- POWERFUL FORMULA: This vitamin powder drink mix gives you more electrolytes, antioxidants and nutrients than your average sports drink. With far fewer calories and no sugar or stimulants, EcoDrink is a healthy energy drink mix.
- 28 HIGHLY ABSORBABLE VITAMINS: This energy powder drink mix is formulated to refresh and revitalize using 28 vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Boost your nutrient intake to enjoy a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system, strong bones, and more.
- 100% NATURAL FLAVOR AND COLOR: Transform water into a delicious, refreshing way to hydrate with the all-natural berry flavor. EcoDrink’s vitamin power packs provide a delicious yet healthy alternative to hydrate.
- ELECTROLYTES POWDER PACKETS: Just add one of the individual vitamin packets to 16oz of water for a tasty and hydrating drink. This is a vitamin powder drink mix, so it’s easy to dissolve and absorb.
- DELICIOUS BERRY FLAVOR: This flavor is so good you may forget you’re drinking a multivitamin! Enjoy vitamin water with a tinge of all-natural purple for a fun and healthy boost drink. Total 30 stick packs for a 1-month supply.
Additional Info :
7. Multivitamin Powder – Drink Mix for Men Women BCAA Amino Acids Won’t Upset Your Stomach – Keto Vegan Multivitamin Fruit Punch – Electrolytes Super B Complex Digestive Enzyme
- Does Your Vitamin Build Muscle And Burn Fat? Build 30% More Muscle and Burn 30% More Fat. Raw Vitamins Are Essential To Activate Your Metabolism Without That Jittery Feeling. All Without Upsetting Your Stomach – Guaranteed. Fuels Your Preworkout and Electrolyte Need Too. Sport Formula Is Powered by Fresh, Raw, Cold Processed And Clean Vegetarian Nutrients That Your Body Needs To Process Proteins Into Muscle, Carbs And Stored Body Fat Into Energy.
- Want To Increase Your Stamina Safely? Get More Stamina And Faster Recovery From Workouts And Reduce Sore Muscles By Increasing Your Body’s Blood Circulation to Your Extremities by 30% With 2000 mg of BCAA Per Serving of Powerful Amino Acids Like Arginine, L Glutamin, L Carnitine and Vitamins Like B 3 Niacin, Methylcobalamin B 12, with Electrolytes, & Zinc with whole Active Digestive Enzymes To Name Just A Few…All Natural Flavoring
- Get Mental Focus, Clarity And Stress Relief You Need With Our Fusion of L Tyrosine And Over 200 Trace Minerals For Enhanced Brain Function. Get Our Exclusive Vitamin C, B 3 Niacin / Niacinimide Blend For Blood Circulation and Oxygen Delivery That Support Extreme Cardio Vascular Lifestyle and For Free Radical Scavenging And That Coveted Anti Aging Effect You Want. Bariatric patients can use safely as part of a balanced diet.
- Did You Know? The Lack of Tyrosine Can Make Your Hair Gray? Want Nicer Skin Hair And Nails? University Studies Show Citrus Bioflavonoids, Cysteine, Lysine and Methionine All Strengthen The Organic Cell Wall Making Skin More Elastic, Hair Stronger and Nails Thicker.
- Powder Dissolves And Absorbs 100%. Bariatric Patients Will Feel the Difference. Research Shows That A Typical Compressed Tablet Will Only Dissolve about 12% – That Is An 88% Waste Of Your Money On Diet and Vitamin Pills That You Flush Down The Toilet. Premium Powder Melts in Your Mouth, Dissolves in Smoothies, Water, or Favorite Liquid, and Absorbs Fully And The Natural Fusion of Flavoring Tastes Great. Add Water For The Freshest Liquid Vitamin On The Planet With No Preservatives.
Additional Info :
8. Super C Vitamin and Mineral Singles To Go Water Drink Mix, 6 Packets per Box, 0.65 Ounce (Pack of 12), 72 Total Packets
- 72 TOTAL SERVINGS: Each case contains 12 boxes, each box has 6 packets of Super C Singles To Go drink mix – giving you a total of 72 refreshing single servings.
- SUGAR FREE: Super C Singles To Go are sugar free and only 5 calories per serving.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN C: Get a source of 1000 mg of Vitamin C while enjoying a fantastic fruit flavor.
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Super C provides 16 essential vitamins and minerals, along with antioxident Vitamin E, electrolytes, and more!
- QUICK AND CONVENIENT: Each serving of Super C drink mix is perfect for the average water bottle – just shake and enjoy!
Additional Info :
9. Omnilife Magnus Supreme Energy Drink Vitamins, Minerals and Amino acids
Additional Info :
10. Orgain Organic Vegan Plant Based Nutritional Shake, Vanilla Bean – Meal Replacement, 16g Protein, 21 Vitamins & Minerals, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Kosher, Non-GMO (Packaging May Vary)
- New look and label, same great product. Includes 12 (11 Ounce) ready to drink orgain organic nutrition vanilla bean vegan all-in-1 nutritional shakes
- 16 grams of organic plant based clean protein (pea, chia seeds), 2 grams of organic dietary fiber, 22 vitamins and minerals, 10 fruits and vegetables, 220 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free; Diabetic friendly; No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- A perfect way to supplement your daily diet and nutrition needs; Good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc, and copper
- Ideal healthy, on the go nutrition for men and women; These are great for meal replacement, a quick breakfast or snack drink, reducing grams hunger, weight management, and pre or post workouts
Additional Info :
|Color||Vanilla Vegan Nutrition Shake|
Why is drinking water preferable to fruit juice?
Everyone has heard that fruits are good for our bodies and that we should eat them often. Fruit juice, on the other hand, is preferred by some people over fruit. In fact, many people believe in downing glasses without thinking because of its sweet flavor and frequently mentioned health benefits. In truth, they are hurting their bodies rather than benefiting them. Fruit juice contains a lot of calories in the form of sugar, which is quite a lot for our bodies. We are all aware that eating too many calories contributes to weight growth. If you drink one glass of juice each day, you shouldn’t consider drinking another glass that day. One is more than sufficient!
Learn why water is preferable to fruit drinks.
Water is always preferable, and is actually the finest beverage to consume overall. Fruit juices can’t compare to the goodness of pure and clean water, even though they are healthier than other drink for vitamins and mineralss like carbonated beverages, diet sodas, flavored water, energy drinks, and so on. A balanced diet that includes plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as the right amounts of lipids, carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, and vitamins, is always preferable to bingeing on fruit juices. For the normal operation of our body’s systems, 8 to 10 glasses of water should be consumed daily in addition to a balanced diet. According to health studies conducted in several nations, water is the only beverage that hydrates our bodies in the greatest way, making it very necessary for living.
Water has no calories.
You can drink water without being concerned about gaining weight because it contains no calories. Fruit juice, on the other hand, is high in calories. Fresh fruit juices are preferable to bottled fruit juices, which are typically loaded with sugar. It is not advised to consume more than one glass of fruit juice every day, even if it is fresh.
Body hydration is good with water.
The best approach to hydrate our bodies is with water. Nothing can compare to the hydration that water provides, regardless of the other liquids you may have. Fruit juices cannot be consumed continuously throughout the day, while water can. Additionally, it’s crucial to maintain a healthy level of fluids in your body in order to avoid dehydration.
Toxins are removed by water.
Water is still superior since you can drink it whenever you want, despite the fact that the juice of some fruits is thought to help flush out toxins. The nice aspect is that your body requires it to function properly. Fruit juices can be avoided for months, but you cannot deprive your body of water for even a short period of time. Water is a powerful cleaner that can remove the body’s buildup of pollutants.
The true quencher of thirst is water.
Water is the only true thirst-quencher, regardless of what the labels of various drinks claim. All living things need this drink for vitamins and minerals because it is the most natural. You can hydrate yourself with any beverage, but only water will quench your thirst. Other beverages can be lived without, but water is necessary for survival.
Accessible and reasonably priced water
Almost all of us have access to water. Compared to other drink for vitamins and minerals, water is more affordable. Every juice and other beverage sold in the market has a significant price. Water is the most reasonably priced of all, if you look closer. As a result, you don’t have to worry about the cost.
Water doesn’t need to be prepared.
You must set aside time to prepare the desired combination if you wish to drink fresh fruit juice. You must invest time and effort into it. But if you decide to drink water, all you have to do is turn on your water purifier’s tap and take a sip of the world’s best beverage. For someone, it might be the simplest task ever.
To Sum Up
Fruit juices are beneficial in that they give your body some of the nutrients it needs. However, doctors advise against consuming more than one glass of fruit juice every day. Otherwise, it might cause you to gain weight and mess with your body’s nutrient balances. Water cannot be replaced by any other drink, which is healthier. Your body needs water to perform a variety of daily tasks; otherwise, it would perish. To maintain good health when consuming water, it’s crucial to drink only pure, clean water. With the technology of additional minerals, Havells provides the best selection of RO, UV, and alkaline water purifiers that will provide you with 100% pure water. Click to learn more about the range!
How to choose fruit juices and drinks
How to get the fruit juice that’s right for you among the confusing aisles of options.
Fruit juice, as we all know it to be, is the liquid extracted from the fruit. Simple. But it’s not quite so simple when we get it at the grocery store.
Fruit drink versus fruit juice?
Fruit juice is prohibited from being diluted with water and is only permitted to include 4% added sugar, under the Food Standards Code. Reconstituted juice is obtained by adding water to a concentrate (in the same amount as was removed). Salt, herbs, spices, flavors, colors, vitamins, and processing aids can also be added to fruit juice.
There is no restriction on the amount of added sugars, and fruit drinks just need to contain 5% fruit juice or pulp (for passionfruit, this percentage can be as low as 3.5%).
Isn’t pure juice usually preferable?
We can get “Liquid kiwifruit,” which is “strong in vitamin C,” from the Nekta brand. You may assume that this indicates the juice is 100 percent fruit, however as Kiwifruit is a pulpy, sour fruit, Nekta explains on their website. In order to make the pulp more drinkable, they first utilize the entire kiwifruit (without the peel and seeds), liquefy it, and then add sugar to sweeten it. It has a fruit content of 20% in the end.
A 100 percent cranberry juice won’t be available either; we’re informed that’s because it would be unpleasant to drink. In their “Real cranberry drink,” McCoy contains 18% cranberry juice, and Ocean Spray’s “Cranberry classic” contains 30% cranberry juice. Since many people find pure grapefruit juice to be overly harsh, McCoy and Ocean Spray both dilute the “Ruby red grapefruit” (both 30 percent fruit juice).
By boiling juice to eliminate the water, juice can be concentrated. Transport is more affordable as a result. Nutrients, particularly water-soluble vitamins like vitamin C, will be lost to some extent. To make up for those lost, flavors and vitamin C might be added. Juice prepared from concentrate should be more affordable than juice made from freshly squeezed fruit because it is of greater quality.
Most fruit juices are pasteurized. This fast, high-heat procedure eliminates any unwanted microorganisms and aids in stabilizing the juice shelf. Depending on the packaging, they may have a shelf life of 9 to 12 months. All of the juices and beverages on our table are shelf stable, although juices are also available in the refrigerator. These juices must be kept chilled even before opening because of their limited shelf life.
The majority of the sugars listed for the liquids will be natural since fruit and vegetables naturally contain sugar. The ingredients will list sugar if the amount of sugar added is up to 4% (4g per 100g).
Fruit drinks typically have added sugar, however, the amount varies greatly. The exception to this rule is Just Juice Splash, which contains only juice and mineral water in a 50/50 ratio.
You can see in our table that the energy (kilojoule) content of a cup of juice or fruit drink we purchased ranges from 100-765kJ. Fruit beverages generally provide a lot of energy (400–500kJ per cup), as do many fruit juices. At 765kJ per cup, the Sunsweet 100% prune juice is surprisingly high in energy.
While there is some added sugar, the major sweeteners in Ribena Light are low-energy sucralose and Ace-K, so each cup only has 100 kJ. (see The truth about artificial sweeteners for more information). This is in comparison to 650kJ for regular Ribena; the difference is in the sweeteners since regular Ribena contains 6.4 percent fruit juice as opposed to 5 percent in Ribena Light.
Both naturally occurring and artificially fortified vitamin C can be found in large quantities in many juices and fruit drinks. The recommended daily intake of vitamin C for women is between 190 and 220 milligrams (for men). The amount of vitamin C in a cup of the products we bought varied from 37 mg in Ocean Spray’s “Cranberry classic” to 117 mg in Charlie’s “Pressed apple and blackcurrant juice.”
A fruit drink with extra vitamins—in this case, vitamins A, C, and E—is Thexton’s “Red grapefruit drink.” However, a beverage like this one, which only has 5% juice, is not the best source of vitamins. The best way to obtain vitamins is through food, and a balanced diet should provide all of your requirements.
Healthy teeth and juice
The worst thing you can do is ‘bathe’ your teeth in juice and fruit drinks because they are high in sugar; this can damage teeth in the same way that repeatedly chewing on sweets would. Juice should always be consumed from a glass, for the same reason, by both adults and children. Juice is best drank with meals because it helps the body absorb iron from the food and protects teeth by washing away fruit sugar and acids with saliva produced during eating.
5+ a day
On the package of V8 vegetable juice, it is stated that one glass of juice is “equal to 3 servings of vegetables.” But be aware that juice lacks the fiber that fruit and vegetables offer and that while having more calories than fruit and vegetables, it doesn’t fill you up as they do.
You can count one glass of fruit juice as one of your recommended five to ten servings of fruits and vegetables each day, but no more. (Also, confirm that it’s juice and not a fruit drink!) Having said that, why not continue consuming a lot of (low-kilojoule, high-fiber) fruit and veg as well if you prefer drink for vitamins and minerals?
There are three liquids that actually contribute to your daily fiber intake, though much less than eating the quantity of whole fruit and vegetables that go into them: Tomato juice provides 1.8g, V8 vegetable juice 1.3g, and prune juice 2.5g per cup.