Any healthy fruit juice contains minerals, vitamins, and nutrients. Some juices even contain natural sugars that keep your stomach full and may avoid over-eating.
You might have read or seen a lot of information about the best juice for smoothie base to drink. You might be wondering which one you should buy and drink.
Juicing has become the latest trend for health buffs. People who have been juicing for years tout the endless health benefits it brings. Juicing is a great way to get a healthy dose of nutrients in while keeping calories low. On the other hand, juicing is also very high in sugar, so if you don’t drink your vegetables, this is not the right way to go about it.
Top 10 Best juice for smoothie base: Editor’s Choice
1. Nutri Ninja Personal Blender with 1000-Watt Auto-iQ Base to Extract Nutrients for Smoothies, Juices and Shakes and 18, 24, and 32-Ounce Cups (BL482)
- Powerful 1000-Watts
- Auto-iQ programs provide one-touch intelligence
- Extract nutritious smoothies & juices
- Twist on a lid for easy on-the-go sipping. Use a damp cloth to wipe the motor base clean
- Crush ice, seeds & frozen ingredients at the touch of a button
- Includes: 1000-Watt Base with Auto-iQ, (1) 18 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup, (1) 24 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup, (1) 32 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup, (2) Spout Lids, 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide, Instruction Book, Quick Start Guide
Additional Info :
2. Ninja BL480D Nutri Personal Countertop Blender, Auto-iQ Technology, 1000-Watts, for Frozen Drinks, Smoothies, Sauces & More, with 18-oz. & 24-oz. To-Go Cups & Spout Lids, Black/Silver
- MORE POWER: 1000-watt motor powers through the toughest ingredients and pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks, smoothies, sauces, and more.
- AUTO-IQ TECHNOLOGY: take the guesswork out of drink making with intelligent programs that combine unique timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you.
- PROFESSIONAL BLADE PREFORMANCE: Pro Extractor Blades rotate at high speed to liquefy ingredients into smooth nutrient extractions, smoothies, and purees. Extract a drink containing vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables
- COMPACT & SIMPLE: So compact that it fits on any countertop, and has intuitive, easy-to-use controls.
- EASY CLEAN UP: All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- RECIPE INSPIRATION: Includes a 75-recipe inspiration guide to get you started with easy-to-prepare smoothies, frozen drinks, sauces, and more.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 1000-Watt Motor Base, Pro Extractor Blades, (1) 18-oz. & (1) 24-oz. To-Go Cups, (2) Spout Lids & 75-Recipe Inspiration Guide.
Additional Info :
3. Torani Real Fruit Smoothie Mix, Strawberry, 64 Ounce
- STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE MIX: Fresh from the fields, juicy, sweet strawberries blend to make one of the sweetest juiciest smoothies there is. Super strawberry smoothies. Super easy.
- REAL FRUIT: Life is just peachy with our Peach Real Fruit Smoothie Mix! Made with real fruit, it contains no preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavors. Just pour over ice, blend & serve.
- EMBRACE YOUR INNER FLAVORISTA: Torani makes a wide array of syrups & sauces in tantalizing flavors to help you create your own homemade coffeehouse favorites, fruity delights & custom soda creations.
- AUTHENTIC COFFEEHOUSE FLAVOR: From caramel to French vanilla to hazelnut—& everything in between—our syrups & sauces are here to help you create tantalizing lattes, cappuccinos, cold brews & frappes.
- MIX UP SOME MAGIC: Discover how our syrups can help you make truly creative flavored teas, lemonades, smoothies, Italian sodas, coffees, cocktails, mocktails, snow cones, sparkling waters & more!
Additional Info :
4. The Plant Based Juicing And Smoothie Cookbook: 200 Delicious Smoothie & Juicing Recipes To Lose Weight, Detox Your Body and Live A Long Healthy Life (The Plant-Based Vegan Lifestyle Series)
Additional Info :
5. The Healthy Smoothie Bible: Lose Weight, Detoxify, Fight Disease, and Live Long
Additional Info :
6. Dr. Smoothie Refreshers Strawberry Acai
- VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS
- NO HFCS
- NO PRESERVATIVES, MADE WITH REAL FRUIT JUICE
- SWEETENED WITH CANE SUGAR AND STEVIA
Additional Info :
7. Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Base Juice Double Strength Concentrate | Same Base Formula Used By Starbucks Baristas In-Store To Make Your Favorite Starbucks Refreshers Beverages | 48-Oz.
- ✅ Enjoy Your Favorite Starbuck Refresher At Home: Are you a fan of the epic Starbucks dragonfruit juice? You can now prepare the epic dragon fruit refresher without leaving your home with the Starbucks dragonfruit refresher base.
- ✅ Same Starbucks Juice Base As Used By Baristas: With a yummy mixture of sweet mango, dragonfruit, and a scoop of diced real dragonfruit, our Starbucks refresher base produces Starbuck barista dragon fruit mango juice.
- ✅ A Real Thirst-Quencher For Active Men And Women: Start your day in the office with an energizing juice cup, refresh yourself after your workout, or stay cool on a hot summer day. This tropical-inspired double base is ideal for any moment.
- ✅ Barista-Grade Starbuck Refresher Prepared On The Spot: No need to go to the market for the ingredients of your mango dragonfruit juice anymore. Put some mango concentrate in a glass, add ice and some mango juice or grape juice, serve and enjoy.
- ✅ Fresh Ingredients, Unbeatable Flavor: Our mango dragonfruit Starbucks concentrate is made of water, sugar, fresh white grape juice concentrate, and natural green coffee flavor, which make your dragon fruit mango juice taste just like the real thing.
Additional Info :
8. nutribullet Personal Blender for Shakes, Smoothies, Food Prep, and Frozen Blending, 24 Ounces, 600 Watt, Gray, (NBR-0601)
- The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body – in seconds.
- (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) to-go lid, (1) lip ring and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
- Hassle-free cleaning – simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited .
- Note: Refer to user manual before use
- Product built to North American & Canadian Electrical standards
Additional Info :
9. Torani Real Fruit Smoothie Strawberry Banana Mix 64 oz
- Torani Strawberry Banana Real Fruit Smoothie Mix
- Real, sun-ripened fruit for phenomenal taste
- All natural: no preservatives, no artificial colors and no artificial flavors
- Easy to use; just pour over ice and blend.
- Only 300 to 360 calories per 16 oz. drink No caffeine, fat or dairy
Additional Info :
10. ninjia stair
- master mod
- stand orange
Additional Info :
Types of juice for smoothie base, their benefits, and how much to drink
Soluble fiber, a form of fiber that promotes the growth of healthy bacteria and digestive health, is abundant in fresh juice for smoothie base . It has been demonstrated to control blood sugar levels, reduce cholesterol, and slow food passage through the digestive system. Although some types of oats, almonds, and legumes also contain soluble fiber, drinking fruit and vegetable juice is a delicious and healthy way to achieve your recommended daily intake. Nearly three grams of beneficial soluble fiber are included in both apple and orange juice!
Natural antioxidants found in plant-based diets aid in preventing or reversing the cell damage caused by oxidants. The ideal way to ingest them is through freshly squeezed juices, and the juice for smoothie base of fruits and vegetables with the highest antioxidant concentrations provide the best defense against damage brought on by unstable chemicals that naturally exist in your body.
Keep in mind that fruits and vegetables with darker colors typically have higher antioxidant contents when choosing the best fruits and vegetables for antioxidant drinks.
Juices that have just been freshly squeezed give your body a lot of water. This water aids in the body’s digestion of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes from the entire food source as well as carbs, which are derived from the juice’s natural sugars.
Maintaining proper hydration helps your body produce energy, keep your metabolism going, and keep your skin healthy and elastic.
No Preservatives, Just Natural Sugar
juice for smoothie base that has just been freshly squeezed has more vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients than most canned or bottled juice for smoothie base. Preservatives are frequently used in pre-packaged juices, which reduces their nutritional value.
Natural sugars included in freshly squeezed juice assist your body manufacture energy. Fructose, a naturally occurring sugar in fruit, helps regulate blood sugar levels and keeps you from feeling hungry right after a meal. Added sugars have very little to no nutritional value and are empty calories that might cause weight gain. You can find them in processed juices.
Ward’s offers freshly squeezed juice.
Would you like to sample some freshly squeezed juice? At Ward’s, we offer orange, grapefruit, carrot, and apple juice. We also squeeze fresh juice five times a week. Even sampling is available if you arrive early! Pick yourself a carton of our tasty and healthy freshly squeezed juice in the produce area now!
How to choose juice for smoothie base and drinks
How to get the fruit juice that’s right for you among the confusing aisles of options.
Fruit juice, as we all know it to be, is the liquid extracted from the fruit. Simple. But it’s not quite so simple when we get it at the grocery store.
Fruit drink versus fruit juice?
Fruit juice is prohibited from being diluted with water and is only permitted to include 4% added sugar, under the Food Standards Code. Reconstituted juice is obtained by adding water to a concentrate (in the same amount as was removed). Salt, herbs, spices, flavors, colors, vitamins, and processing aids can also be added to fruit juice.
There is no restriction on the amount of added sugars, and fruit drinks just need to contain 5% fruit juice or pulp (for passionfruit, this percentage can be as low as 3.5%).
Isn’t pure juice usually preferable?
We can get “Liquid kiwifruit,” which is “strong in vitamin C,” from the Nekta brand. You may assume that this indicates the juice is 100 percent fruit, however as Kiwifruit is a pulpy, sour fruit, Nekta explains on their website. In order to make the pulp more drinkable, they first utilize the entire kiwifruit (without the peel and seeds), liquefy it, and then add sugar to sweeten it. It has a fruit content of 20% in the end.
A 100 percent cranberry juice for smoothie base won’t be available either; we’re informed that’s because it would be unpleasant to drink. In their “Real cranberry drink,” McCoy contains 18% cranberry juice, and Ocean Spray’s “Cranberry classic” contains 30% cranberry juice. Since many people find pure grapefruit juice to be overly harsh, McCoy and Ocean Spray both dilute the “Ruby red grapefruit” (both 30 percent fruit juice).
By boiling juice to eliminate the water, juice can be concentrated. Transport is more affordable as a result. Nutrients, particularly water-soluble vitamins like vitamin C, will be lost to some extent. To make up for those lost, flavors and vitamin C might be added. Juice prepared from concentrate should be more affordable than juice made from freshly squeezed fruit because it is of greater quality.
Most fruit juices are pasteurized. This fast, high-heat procedure eliminates any unwanted microorganisms and aids in stabilizing the juice shelf. Depending on the packaging, they may have a shelf life of 9 to 12 months. All of the juice for smoothie base and beverages on our table are shelf-stable, although juices are also available in the refrigerator. These juices must be kept chilled even before opening because of their limited shelf life.
The majority of the sugars listed for the liquids will be natural since fruit and vegetables naturally contain sugar. The ingredients will list sugar if the amount of sugar added is up to 4% (4g per 100g).
Fruit drinks typically have added sugar, however, the amount varies greatly. The exception to this rule is Just Juice Splash, which contains only juice and mineral water in a 50/50 ratio.
You can see in our table that the energy (kilojoule) content of a cup of juice or fruit drink we purchased ranges from 100-765kJ. Fruit beverages generally provide a lot of energy (400–500kJ per cup), as do many fruit juices. At 765kJ per cup, the Sunsweet 100% prune juice is surprisingly high in energy.
While there is some added sugar, the major sweeteners in Ribena Light are low-energy sucralose and Ace-K, so each cup only has 100 kJ. (see The truth about artificial sweeteners for more information). This is in comparison to 650kJ for regular Ribena; the difference is in the sweeteners since regular Ribena contains 6.4 percent fruit juice as opposed to 5 percent in Ribena Light.
Both naturally occurring and artificially fortified vitamin C can be found in large quantities in many juices and fruit drinks. The recommended daily intake of vitamin C for women is between 190 and 220 milligrams (for men). The amount of vitamin C in a cup of the products we bought varied from 37 mg in Ocean Spray’s “Cranberry classic” to 117 mg in Charlie’s “Pressed apple and blackcurrant juice.”
A fruit drink with extra vitamins—in this case, vitamins A, C, and E—is Thexton’s “Red grapefruit drink.” However, a beverage like this one, which only has 5% juice, is not the best source of vitamins. The best way to obtain vitamins is through food, and a balanced diet should provide all of your requirements.
Healthy juice for smoothie base
The worst thing you can do is ‘bathe’ your teeth in juice for smoothie base and fruit drinks because they are high in sugar; this can damage teeth in the same way that repeatedly chewing on sweets would. Juice should always be consumed from a glass, for the same reason, by both adults and children. Juice is best drank with meals because it helps the body absorb iron from the food and protects teeth by washing away fruit sugar and acids with saliva produced during eating.
5+ a day
On the package of V8 vegetable juice, it is stated that one glass of juice is “equal to 3 servings of vegetables.” But be aware that juice for smoothie base lacks the fiber that fruit and vegetables offer and that while having more calories than fruit and vegetables, it doesn’t fill you up as they do.
You can count one glass of fruit juice as one of your recommended five to ten servings of fruits and vegetables each day, but no more. (Also, confirm that it’s juice and not a fruit drink!) Having said that, why not continue consuming a lot of (low-kilojoule, high-fiber) fruit and veg as well if you prefer juice for smoothie base?
There are three liquids that actually contribute to your daily fiber intake, though much less than eating the quantity of whole fruit and vegetables that go into them: Tomato juice provides 1.8g, V8 vegetable juice 1.3g, and prune juice 2.5g per cup.