Many people believe that juicing is an unwise practice. There’s a common misconception that juicing is an easy way to consume a lot of sugar, but less fiber than whole fruits or vegetables, which can lead to weight gain. On the other hand, many juices contain minimal sugar and are packed with essential nutrients to promote better health.
Here’s how to figure out which brands are best orange juice for a cold and pretend to be good for you.
10 Healthiest orange juice for a cold: Good for Your Health
1. OverTwice Slow Masticating Juicer Cold Press Juice Extractor Apple Orange Citrus Juicer Machine with Wide Chute Quiet Motor for Fruit Vegetables
- With low speed 60 RPM masticating style juicing system, OverTwice slow juicer can maintain the pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients of fruit and vegetables, leafy greens.The cold press juicer has a 150 Watts powerful quiet AC motor makes juicing more efficient.
- Equipped with 3″ feed chute for juicing whole fruit, OverTwice juice extractor easily accepts large pieces of fruits and vegetable, save time for cutting and preparing ingredients. Dual chute design, the separates pulp from juice automatically and extract them into 2 different containers makes it very convenient to use.
- The juicer machine is easy to assemble and clean up. Follow the instructions and take only a few minutes you can start juicing hard fruits. When finishing juicing, taking it apart will take less time for cleaning.The cleaning brush included helps cleaning easier.The dripping-prevent design of the spout keeps your countertop clean when using the juice maker.
- All detachable parts of the juicer are made of high quality TRITAN food grade materials,totally BPA free.The safety catch assures that if all the parts are not correctly installed and attached, the juicer machines will not operate. This greatly reduces any possibilities of accidents.
- Package include:1*Slow juicer.1* Cleaning Brush. 2*Juice containers. NOTE:It is not recommenced to put this juicer into dishwasher. OverTwice wants to give our customers happy purchase experience. If you have any issues using our products, please contact us, we will try our best to serve you.
Additional Info :
2. R.W. Knudsen Family Organic Orange Carrot Juice Blend, 32 Ounces
- Contains 6- 32 Ounce Bottles of R.W. Knudsen Family Organic Orange Carrot Juice Blend
- Bursts with orange and carrot flavors
- Certified USDA Organic Non-GMO Project Verified, and has no sugar added (*Not a low-calorie food. See nutrition information for calorie and sugar content)
- Great for pairing with breakfast or having as a midday pick-me-up
- Make tasty ice pops, blend into smoothies, or use as a mixer in your favorite cocktail recipe
Additional Info :
3. Shaniva Gweneveyre’s Ice Cold Orange Juice [Explicit]
Additional Info :
4. Georgia’s Natural Organic Apple Carrots Orange Juice – All-Natural, Cold Pressed Pure Juice – Not From Concentrate – No Added Sugars or Water – No Gluten, GMOs, Preservatives – 33.81 Fl Oz Bottle
- The Perfect Fruit Mix: What can be better than a super delicious and nutrient-rich combination of fruits and vegetables to start your day and increase your energy? The Georgia’s Natural apple orange carrot juice is an excellent choice!
- Cold-Pressed Natural Juice: Our fruit juice is made using cold-pressed technology to squeeze all that pulp and nutrients from carefully selected, fresh oranges, apples, and carrots, without added sugar, water, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
- Highly Nutritious: With such as delicious blend of fruits and vegetables, this apple carrot orange juice organic has a rich content of vitamins, antioxidants and organic acids that can help contribute to your daily dose of nutrients and support a healthy body and a clear mind.
- Intense and Delicious: The Georgia’s Natural organic juice combines the sweet and slightly sour notes of apples and oranges with the delightful texture and sweetness of carrots, resulting in a rich, diet-friendly juice that will satisfy your sweet tooth and give you energy.
- Convenient Pack: Our raw juice is available in a single or a convenient 6-pack with 33.8oz bottles, ideal to treat your entire family with a sweet and healthy snack. Grab a bottle in the morning to start your day right or pack it for lunch to restore your energy in the afternoon!
Additional Info :
5. Shaniva Gweneveyre’s Ice Cold Orange Juice [Explicit]
Additional Info :
6. O2 Living Juice Carrot Kick Organic Cold-Pressed Shot, No Sugar or Water Added, Made with Carrot, Orange, and Yellow Beet, Loaded with Nutrients, Vitamins, Enzymes, and Minerals (8-Pack)
- ORGANIC JUICE DRINKS: Maximize your health and wellness with our 100% cold pressed juice shots. Our organic fruit juice helps round out your diet by providing additional nutrients, vitamins, enzymes, and minerals. Made with organic fruits and vegetables, you’ll enjoy its natural benefits and delicious flavors.
- COLD-PRESSED: The O2 Living juicery creates all of our juices fresh with certified organic fruits and vegetables. We use a two-step juicing process with a separate grinder and cold-press machine. This process extracts the largest amounts of nutrients and vitamins. There’s at least four servings of fruits and vegetables in every bottle!
- BENEFITS OF ORGANIC JUICE: Consuming organic juices is not only an efficient way of absorbing nutrients from fruits and vegetables, but it has many other benefits as well. With higher concentrations of vitamins, it naturally boosts your immune system. Our fresh juices are rich in antioxidants that protect your body from free radicals and can delay the aging process.
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS: O2Living’s Cold Pressed Juices Healthy Cleanse Detox features five incredible flavors. Carrot Kick combines orange juice, carrot juice, and yellow beet juice to promote healthy skin and eyes while lowering cholesterol and cleansing your kidneys. Red Radiance blends strawberries with beet juice and apple juice for a delicious beverage that supports heart health.
- DETOX CLEANSE: Our Green Vitality combines kale, cucumber, lemon, celery, fennel, and parsley for a powerful blend of vitamins and minerals that will cleanse your body leaving you energized! Pineapple Punch is a sweet green juice that mixes organic kale with apple and pineapple juice for a blast of antioxidants. Fresh Start is the best way to wake up – with the tangy yet soothing flavors of lemon and ginger.
Additional Info :
7. VISO STAR Healthy Energy Drink, Cold-Pressed Organic Fruit Juice, Orange and Passionfruit Natural Energy Drinks, 16oz. 300mg Caffeine Drinks (Pack of 6)
- ORGANIC NATURAL ENERGY DRINK – VISO Energy is a blend of organic juices, caffeine, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and adaptogens to promote wellness and recharge your energy levels
- COLD-PRESSED ALL NATURAL JUICE – Healthy fruit juice drinks with caffeine are great alternatives to coffee and soda during daily life, a detox or organic juice cleanse
- FRESH CAFFEINE DRINK TO PROMOTE FITNESS – Clean energy drinks are created with organic fruit juice and caffeine for the best, most energizing results at only 90 calories per single serve bottle
- ENERGY DRINKS WITH VITAMINS – Non-GMO verified, vegan certified, naturally caffeinated drinks offer a blend of essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and adaptogens from real, raw ingredients
- ORANGE AND PASSIONFRUIT ENERGY DRINK – STAR is made with pure orange and passion fruit juice for a unique, pure flavor
Additional Info :
8. Ventray Masticating Juicer Machine, Electric Slow Cold Press Juice Extractor Maker for Citrus Orange Fruit Vegetable with Quiet Motor & Large Feed Chute, Vertical Compact Design and Easy Clean – 808
- VERSATILE SLOW JUICER – Turning all of those healthy fruits, veggies, soybeans, nuts, and leafy greens into delicious, nutrient-rich cold-pressed juices, nut milks, and more in minutes.
- WHY WE PREFER IT – It works by mimicking the motion of hand-squeezing to maximize juice yield up to 90%, so you can enjoy fresh juices while still getting all of those nutrients.
- A GREAT PICK FOR HOUSEHOLDS – It features a super quiet motor at 60 decibels and has a fine Ultem strainer to help separate juice from pulp with ease.
- INTUITIVE & USER-FRIENDLY – The juicer is easy to assemble, use, and clean. It comes with step-by-step instructions on how to assemble it and a recipe book containing juices for every occasion.
- 5 YEAR MOTOR WARRANTY – Unbeatable 60-month warranty on the powerful motor and 12-month original manufacturer warranty; FDA recommended safe BPA-free material; perfect for babies, kids, and adults. If any problem, contact us freely.
- Easy to install: Ventray 808 masticating juicer complete installation method can refer to 408 juicer’s installation video, easy to put together.
Additional Info :
9. Juicera Organic Cold Pressed Orange Juice w/ Clean Caffeine & Living Probiotics – Orange Power – 10 oz 12 Pack- USDA Certified Organic and Kosher Cold Pressed Juice
- COLD PRESSED ORGANIC ORANGE JUICE: Need an energy and immunity boost? Awaken with clean organic caffeine from green coffee beans and immune building living probiotics, perfectly combined with the highest quality cold pressed organic orange juice.
- FRESH JUICE COLD PRESSED: This cold pressed orange juice has all that natural classic sweet and citrusy taste that you love, only unlike typical heavily processed juices, it’s gently cold pressed, which means more natural nutrients for you.
- HPP’D PREMIUM QUALITY: All of our organic cold pressed juices are high pressure processed or HPP’d – a cold pressure process that ensures you get all of the good stuff. Pure and simple, Organic Orange Power is naturally nutrient packed and delicious.
- HEALTHY CLEAN LABEL INGREDIENTS: At Juicera, our products contain only pure USDA Certified Organic and Kosher ingredients. We offer healthy, delicious products in BPA free recyclable bottles: no added sugar and no artificial stuff. Never frozen, always fresh, Organic Orange Power is made true for you. Reach for the best in cold pressed!
- OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: All orders are shipped via FedEx Overnight Shipping. This product cannot be shipped anywhere outside of the contiguous United States, including Hawaii and Alaska and all APO/FPO addresses; due to the perishable nature of the products, no returns are accepted.
Additional Info :
10. Cold Press Juice Bible: 300 Delicious, Nutritious, All-Natural Recipes for Your Masticating Juicer
Additional Info :
How to Choose Healthy Juices
Want to include fruit or orange juice for a cold in your diet but are unsure of which options are the healthiest? Read on!
Keep in mind that not all juices are created equally in terms of nutrition when selecting orange juice for a cold for your family.
The next time you browse the juice section, keep the following tips in mind.
- Look for “100% juice” on the label of the juice. Juices with the words “beverage,” “drink,” or “cocktail” on the label frequently include salt, artificial colors, and additional sweeteners such as high-fructose corn syrup.
- Choose juices that are murky and have sediment visible at the bottom of the bottle. Juice has more skin, pulp, and seeds when it is cloudier. For instance, a glass of orange juice with pulp has more nutritious value than a glass of apple juice with clarity.
- Choose organic orange juice for a cold wherever you can to avoid chemical and pesticide contamination.
- orange juice for a coldthat have been pasteurized are preferable since unpasteurized juices may contain pathogens that might make people sick.
Orange juice is one of the greatest when it comes to vitamin C content. This immune-stimulating vitamin is present in just 1 cup (250 mL), which is 207 percent of the daily recommended intake. Vitamin C aids in wound healing, stimulates healthy tissue growth and repair, shields the body from harmful free radicals, and, when consumed with food, even facilitates the absorption of iron.
Additionally, vitamin D and calcium, which help create strong bones, are frequently added to orange juice sold commercially.
Spirited purple liquids
A flavonoid pigment called anthocyanin gives grape, cranberry, and pomegranate juices their rich red and purple hues. These juices also include disease-preventive flavonoids called proanthocyanidins. According to one study, proanthocyanidins have antioxidant activity that is 50 times more than that of vitamin C and 20 times greater than that of vitamin E. In particular, the proanthocyanidins in cranberry juice are thought to protect against viral and bacterial infections.
Pruning juice is another purple superfood that is proving to be more than just a digestive aid. Iron, zinc, and dietary fiber are all abundant in prune juice. Additionally, it has neochlorogenic and chlorogenic acids, two special plant phenols that might shield cell membrane fat from oxidative damage.
While kid-friendly carrot juice is rich in the antioxidant beta carotene, tomato juice is bursting with the heart-healthy lycopene. Our bodies transform beta carotene into vitamin A as necessary, which is necessary for preserving a robust immune system, healthy skin, and clear vision. Carrot juice delivers an astounding 903 percent of the daily recommended requirement for vitamin A in just one cup (250 mL).
Oftentimes, vegetable juices are higher in nutritional fiber than fruit juices.
What Juice to Start the Day With
Juice might have more sugar and fewer fiber than entire fruits or vegetables, which can give it a negative reputation. However, many juices are also low in sugar and loaded with vital nutrients that support greater health. They also taste fantastic and add some cheer to our mornings. If you’re looking for enticing, healthy morning juices to help you start the day off right, Columbia Distributing provides a few possibilities.
Apple juice has health advantages for adults as well as children, and it provides a delicious start to the day. According to research, some of the molecules in this juice may help prevent the artery-clogging development of LDL cholesterol, which reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Apple juice is also a great source of beneficial antioxidants, which fight off harmful free radicals and shield us from cancer and other illnesses. Apple juice’s high water content can help keep you hydrated, which is great for anyone who has trouble getting enough water during the day.
Orange juice is the most consumed juice during breakfast, and with good reason! One glass of orange juice contains 137 percent of the daily required amount of vitamin C. This nutrient aids in the production of collagen, the absorption of iron, and the maintenance of healthy bones in addition to supporting a robust immune system. Orange juice has a lot of magnesium, potassium, and folate and is a rich source of antioxidants as well.
Juice of mango
Both on their own and when combined with other fruits like orange, pineapple, or papaya, mango juice is delectable. With this exotic delicacy, you may easily start the day with vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium while also feeling more alert in the morning. As a good source of iron, it also aids in the production of hemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout the bloodstream. Mango juice may also be good for vision, digestion, and other things, according to studies. These studies also suggest that it can help control blood pressure for better heart health.
Green juice makes it a little easier to get the five servings of veggies you need each day if you don’t enjoy eating them. Various vegetables, including leafy greens, celery, cucumber, and others, are typically used to make green juices, along with fruits to give them sweetness and a more appetizing flavor. These orange juice for a colds are typically great providers of vitamins and minerals and provide the same health advantages as eating the vegetables they are comprised of, including lowering your risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. Just keep in mind that many green juices are deficient in fiber compared to entire veggies, so you should still have a salad for lunch or supper.
Tomato juice is a wonderful alternative when you’re desiring something savory rather than sweet in the morning. Lycopene, an antioxidant and carotenoid nutrient with established advantages for heart health, will be present in large quantities in your morning food. Lycopene is mostly found in tomatoes, and increasing your intake can reduce your risk of heart disease by 13%. In addition, this orange juice for a cold has potassium, folate, and a number of important vitamins, making it a generally healthy option.